Ramadan Timetable UK and Ireland is a very niche website and is number one on all search engines. We receive enormous amounts of traffic before Ramadan, during Ramadan and also after Ramdan. Not only do we receive traffic during Ramadan but also before Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha is due. People tend to visit our website to find out when either one of both Eid’s will take place during the time. Statistically speaking we receive anything upto 30 thousand hits and sometimes more per day, however our average is always over 20 thousands unique hits per day.
Our traffic comes from all over the world, most of our traffic is predominantly from the UK. Our audience comprise of people who are on the move, working and sometimes students who are on campus or away from home. We live in a very modern day and age, the internet is not very far from our reach, it is very convenient for people to get online and visit our website to find the relevant dates and times.
Ramadan Timetable UK and Ireland is very diverse among the community, not only do we receive traffic from a Muslim majority but also receive great interests from Non-Muslims and also New Muslims who want to know more about Ramadan.
As you can see we have plenty of space to place your ad on our website! We currently provide the following modes of advertising:
- Advertising site wide on all our pages, (Online/Website)
- Advertising on all our calendars which are downloadable for printing, (Online/Printed for Home/Office use etc)
- Target based Advertising per calendar, per page, (Online/Website)
- Target based Advertising per calendar, (Online/Printed for Home/Office use etc)
- Online Ramadan Radio. Advertising slots are available from every 15 minutes, advertising durations vary from 15 seconds to 2 minutes.